Sunday 9 August 2009

My Competition

Ok, Here is My New Competition !!

Do you want gifts ?? Read on ....

Ok well im running a competition and all you have to do is //

1- Create a Scenery with the Name "9430 demi contest"

2- Leave a Comment in my guestbook saying your username (eg;demidoo34-x) and that you have finished it .

3- I will visit your scenery and Leave a comment saying if you are in the scenery finalists if i think your scenery is good and fascinating.

4- If there are less that 5 people taking part the Competition will Not Take Part !!

5- Then all you do is wait for my comment and then when i pick 1 person out of a hat i will give them presents and leave them a comment saying they won :) SIMPLE !

Hope you have a Stardollicious Time and Stay In school ;) Bybye xoxoxo demidoo34-x


No comments:

Post a Comment